So that we can continue to keep you and your home safe, we need to carry out a gas service and safety inspection. As your landlord, we have a legal duty to carry out these checks on an annual basis.
When your gas safety inspection is due, we’ll call you to make an appointment at a time that is convenient to you.
If you have an inconvenient appointment that you would like us to rearrange or if you have any questions about gas servicing, contact us.
Think there's a gas leak in your home?
- Don’t switch any electrical equipment on or off, including light switches, as this might cause an explosion
- If you can, turn off the main gas supply; an on/off lever can be found at the side of the meter
- Put out any cigarettes or naked flames
- Open windows for ventilation
- Call the National Gas Emergency helpline on 0800 111 999.