Homes for South West
We are part of Homes for the South West which includes some of the largest housing associations in South West England. Working together, our aim is to identify and tackle the barriers to new housing in our region. Our collective voice is making the case for new housing at a local, regional and national level. We are ambitious about the role we can play together to invest in and build more homes in the South West.
- Green Square
- Live West
- Plymouth Community Homes
PlaceShapers is a national network of community-focused housing associations working on a range of issues, focusing to make the biggest impact possible to spotlight the place-based nature of our work through six key project areas.
- Home of social infrastructure - Working to provide more than just housing and create homes for the long-term by creating high quality homes, working with communities to create jobs and improve community spaces and services.
- No Place Left Behind Commission - Seeking to improve lives in under-valued neighbourhoods.
- Net carbon zero - Working to make the United Kingdom carbon zero by 2050 and leave a proud legacy for future generations -
- Harry’s Pledge - Working to provide homes with specialist Care and Support, offering care services, and help people live independently at home.
- Diverse Voices - To amplify the strength and value of diversity in the sector, in communities and nationally.
- Membership in action - Sharing best practice and offer support and guidance for members, using insight and experience from members.
North Somerset Council
We are working with North Somerset Council to accelerate the delivery of affordable housing in North Somerset. By working together our partnership agreement captures the joint commitments of both organisations to deliver the affordable housing needed in North Somerset and to achieve our wider ambitions around the development of sustainable communities, carbon neutrality by 2030 and ensuring homes are fit for purpose.
We work in partnership with Brighter Places (formerly United Communities) to deliver home repairs through our Home Repairs Service to over 8,000 properties across parts of the South West.